Since 2008, Iguana Yachts has been offering effortless boating experiences with its unique amphibious technology. Iguana innovative amphibious boats are hand built in Normandy by a highly experienced team of designers, engineers and craftsmen. Iguanas are all over the world across six continents used for superyachts, waterfront properties, private islands, hotels and resorts. Combining design, luxury and innovation, Iguana Yachts has established itself today as a flagship yachting brand and shines internationally with more than 100 boats circulating around the world.
Join Iguana Yachts and:
- Take up daily challenges in a state-of-the-art start-up that has raised more than €10M
- Develop and scale an innovative project with a strong impact on the boating industry
- Be part of a team of more than 50 enthusiasts seeking to deliver an exceptional high quality product
- Evolve in an international environment with clients from all over the world
- Organizing and implementing the customers’ experience improvement project (user research, client’s journey, delivery experience, creating documents and brochures…)
- Participating in products’ launch (positioning, updating content, communication, press relations)
- Participating in improving the Digital Marketing (SEO, SEA, UX/UI)
- Participating in organizing Dusseldorf and Cannes Boat Shows
Skills and Experience
- You are studying for a Master’s degree in a Business School and you want to have an experience in an innovative company with strong growth potential
- You have an experience in marketing and have worked on different topics (customer experience, project management, creating brochures, digital marketing)
- You have some knowledge about those tools: Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, Imovie, Google Analytics, Google Ads.
- You are resourceful and thorough and want to discover the boating industry. You will join a passionate team that is ready to make Iguana Yachts a success story.
4 to 6 months internship
The internship is in Mondeville close to Caen in Normandy, France
According to the candidate’s profile
Speaking and writing in English is mandatory for this internship.
Send Cover Letter and CV at the following address: